We are hiring
Accelerator Manager, Lead F (fulltime)
Location: Vienna | Start: August 2020
Female Founders is looking for a fulltime team member to become the Head of the female leadership program Lead F.
Lead F was started in 2019, with the aim to support female talent on their way to leadership positions in established organizations. In the first two batches of the program, we worked with female talent from industry-leading corporates like UNIQA, ÖBB, Raiffeisen Bank International, and SAP. Due to COVID-19, we decided to re-shape the whole program and set a new focus: From autumn 2020 onwards, the program will be mostly digital and following a more pan-European approach.
The base for the new program has been set, now we’re looking for someone to bring the program (or as we’d like to call it, the “people accelerator”) to life. This position is highly entrepreneurial – we’ll encourage you to be creative and create a program that we’d all love to participate in. Like all the things that we’re doing, this accelerator program is also focused on creating a positive change in the economy and society.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours (home office always has been a thing for us)
- an experienced, fun and extremely passionate team of business professionals (check out our Insta-stories for a glimpse)
- a nice office next to the yummiest restaurants (Mochi, we love you!)
- an international network of experts, investors, and visionary minds that will be the base for Lead F
- regular team events (mostly related to nice food 😉
- the chance to shape society and economy with us
- a steep learning curve and a deep dive into the European entrepreneurial ecosystem
What you’ll do:
- be the Head of Lead F and report directly to the management team
- work closely with our current Lead F team
- create an outstanding experience for the participants of Lead F
- develop the longterm strategy for Lead F and Female Founders
- develop a communication & marketing strategy for everything related to Lead F
- refine the curriculum for each batch of Lead F and execute it
- communicate and interact with the Lead F participants, partners, and customers (German & English)
- be responsible for business development and sales
- represent Lead F and Female Founders at various events in Austria and across Europe
Who we are looking for
In a dynamic environment like ours, flexibility, fast-thinking, and execution are key. Apart from core skills (you should be used to working with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Slack, and other common tools), we’re looking for someone who fits the current team: We’re a bunch of creative, motivated and hard-working people that really want to change the game and are therefore willing to go the extra mile. Still, we encourage each other to keep balance and take care of ourselves. And above all: we love to have fun (which you’ll find out rather quickly 😉
According to Austrian law, we need to state a minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 2.404 gross/month. The actual salary is negotiable depending on previous work experience.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and encouraging diversity and inclusion is part of our mission. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to join the entrepreneurship world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you want to work with us, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
About Female Founders
Female Founders is a non-profit organization based in Vienna, Austria, that started in 2016 with a small meetup series for 50 women. The organization grew quickly and started to run several mentoring programs (with 200+ applications each), summer bootcamps for entrepreneurs, and different types of events with an average attendance of 100+ people. In 2019, an accelerator program for female-led ventures (330+ applications to date) and a program for female digital leaders was launched. 2020 brought some major changes to the organization, which we’d love to share when we get to know each other.